Monday, November 19, 2007

Survey, survey

1. The person(s) who tagged you
- Hannah Portugal

2. Your relationship with him/her is
- blockmate, hm, i like to think she's my sister o_o but...(whispers to the side) we're not that close, are we haha>_>

3. Your 4 first impressions of him/her
- creator of ZOMGgreat BROOBIE>_<; wow, she's friends with monsters; yay! she's lazy! just like me!!; she is a foreigner. Not from Spain.

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you
- actually made me draw more and hm,..not restrain myself o_o because i've been doing so until i saw what she does with her really crazy ideas >w<

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you
- 'No, no, I'm not from Spain.' XD

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will
- be living as intellectual artists, discussing issues of society, and struggling to make ends meet -_-

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
- eh...filipino? haha! no idea. >_>

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
- speak to her in bad english. perhaps she may get annoyed*o* (still no idea)

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
- she's secretly dating Neil Gaiman, too.

10. The thing you want to do for him/her now is
- finish this survey!! haha

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
- one of a kind >w< seriously haha

12. How you think people around you feel about you
- i think they told me once that i look like one o' those innocent looking little girls who actually are psychopathic serial killers._.

13. The characteristic you love of yourself is
- my...unpredictability? haha.

14. The characteristics you hate of yourself are
- my..my...my shyness and fear of.. people =_=

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
- i've been taught to be content myself :D

16. Say something to the people who care about and like you
- um. thanks? haha.

Ok, I shall tag a few people then:D

1. Mich

2. Serah

3. Marilou

4. Ev

5. Andrei

6. Janelle Toh XD (out of the blue, i know haha)

7. June

8. Marck

9. DA

10. Patrick Huang. Just to see if I can get you to post anything.

3 comments:

  1. Patrick has posted something! about his stalker (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)! awww you didn't tag me (I'm SArah, you see). Neandrathal. *laughs maniacally*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ sarah, you loved ;) neandrathal is genius :))

    ReplyDelete