Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Possible Cases When Cramming For a Plate

Here we observe cases possible in the event that a student crams for a major plate.

GIVENS: Submission of plates at 2PM today. All that is accomplished is the pencil draft of floor plans. We need 2 site plans, 1 perspective, 1 section, and 2 elevations.

CASE 1. Oversleeping.
    Example. I slept at 12 last night, intending to wake up at three in the morning, but waking up, aghast, at eight.
       CASE 1a. The alarm volume was too low.
       CASE 1b. The person sleeping near me turned off the offending alarm.
       CASE 1c. I subconsciously hit the off button.

CASE 2. Your drawing pen ink may run out.
    Example. Halfway through my second-floor plan, my 0.1 pen (which a use for door swings and other such imaginary elements) ran out of ink.
       CASE 2a. I use that pen a lot for non-drafting purposes.
       CASE 2b. It is just for a moment. The ink will resume after you have inked imaginary elements with your 0.3.

CASE 3. The deadline may be extended.
    Example. By 1.30, I find out that it is moved to 4pm.

CASE 4. You may not have time to take a bath.
    Example. Remember, these are merely possibilities.

CASE 5. It is your best friend's birthday.
    Example. Today is my Michelle's birthday, and I haven't forgiven myself yet.

CASE 6. There may be other requirements due that day.
    Example. An Arch 16 paper is also due today, until 5:30PM. It was the fastest Arch 16 paper I have ever written, and it was also the one I like best.
       CASE 6a. You have run out of A4 sized paper, which is one of the requirements.
       CASE 6b. You have no time to cut your A3 in half.
       CASE 6c. You resort to bond paper, hoping the prof's angel won't tell.

CASE 7. There is a Math 14 Exam tomorrow.
    Example. It isn't a problem, really, seeing as I went through CASE 1.

CASE 8. This event may prove traumatic.
    Example. I swear to never ever cram my plates again. This does not include exams. Please refer to CASE 7 for my next predicament.




17 comments:

  1. CASE 4. ...KAYA PALA!!!!
    ohohoho i kid, i kid! (just a possibility, suuuuureeee.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwww *hugs eandra*...you looked pretty today despite being haggard ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... how i love the life in arki.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't surviving the whole thing given you an irreplaceable fulfillment? See how writing papers has influenced your blog entry, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww >:D< I'll treat you to a cupcake in nismed when this is all over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww :3 sabi nga ng mom ko you look girly *o* and pretty hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nawp. just a constant, nagging fear of the possibility of repeating my mistake.

    Eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you write outlines first before indulging upon a whole paper?
    CASE 1. Outline format.
    CASE 2. Spontaneous disorganization.
    Lololol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. XD hahaha!

    (you said lol after expressing your disgust of the said exclamation!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ironically I use it a lot to mock it. Like kung how I Taglish a lot, ano? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kasalanan mo na nga, ililibre ka pa! >=O You must be spanked instead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHA :3

    I'd feel loved either way. Spank me!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eh, for the sake of sanity, I won't. Mops are mopped, duh.
    *brushes head and hair onto mucky floor*

    ReplyDelete