Sunday, March 30, 2008

Taggehd *o*

TEN THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY recently.

1 Xa's Debut! ^____^ it was really, really great! Hahaha.
2 Meanness...  :> Ang mean ko dun sa Ball-Star Dancers (?) !! Pero,.. well... sila eh!!
3 Fishes. Apat na goldfish namiin ^_______^
4 Me hair:D
5 Abstract illustrations made by some fanatical egoist. Ha.
6 A certain lamination I made :D
7 LAVENIIIRS
8 Cake :3
9 Mich!!! Yes! You are a happy thingh!! Hahaha.
10 THIS TAAG. Oooh, yes. Do it, and you will be haappyy :)

Hence, I tag: VANNY, Merri, Drei, Patrick, Hannah, Geo :D

17 comments:

  1. di ba bellstar dancers?! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHYYYYYY D: well, my tags from ye are all piling up!! D: wla pa akong nagagawa hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know who caused number five -- Salvador Dali!

    Wut are yer two and seven?

    ReplyDelete
  4. whut? XD were you being deliberately dense? hahaha!
    two--i will tell you in person
    seven--high school ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would've been perfect if you HADN'T asked me. Sino pa ba ang egotist, hahaha. (I love myself and that's all that matters.)

    Don't worry; next time bigyan kita ng mas maraming clues. *pats shaven head*

    ReplyDelete
  6. GWARGH I saw your post!
    And you laughed just to get it reposted on people's updates again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I did not! (Waves at people)
    Anyway I was just about to ask you if you were blind and then paste here the link to my vanny post because MAN you reply SUHLOW.
    Then I went over there and realized you were viewing it.
    SLOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post was LONG and I wanted my answer to be LONG as well, duh.

    Have I said I was in Dagupan, and haven't found an egg lying in the streets YET?

    Hey people. Read Eandz's survey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. look, i can see through your double-spaced faux-longness (faw-loo-nuah).

    you're bound to find something. i know you.
    hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peek-a-boo.

    And I did!

    (Peer here)

    Ah, too bad I lost something else I dug from the coasts of the Hundred Islands, which was something to tie my dry, saltwater-submerged hair with.

    Faux-shortness. (Faw-shwa-ney)

    ReplyDelete