Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged By She Who Draws

TEN RANDOM FACTS OF SHE WHO ALSO DRAWS

1. I read the dictionary for fun.
2. I own and meticulously tend to an aquarium containing two dragonfins, which I satiate with guppies everyday. <3
3. I am really bad at math. It can make me cry.
4. I am a learner of the piano, the violin, and the japanese language.
5. This may sound odd, but I can't memorize how I look like. I seem to.. look different everyday._.
6. I haven't really watched anything in the cinemas since Transformers.
7. I do not really like talking about myself. (Just like I am doing now. >_> Thanks a lot.)
8. I do not like eating (or cooking) fish. Hm, I'd rather keep them in a tank.
9. Currently I am (desperately) training my mind to think positively.
10. I <3 bikes.

TAGGING: MICH!

8 comments:

  1. 6. I haven't really watched anything in the cinemas since Transformers. <--- Shutter na to! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry for being over-sarcastic, and i think your feelings got hurt.
    GAH, softie vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry too for remembering to tag you, probably sparking your calculus-fueled aggravation. And it's hard to read my present typing with your current layout, but I forgive you. :D
    Goodness, carnivores can be so hot-headed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still scouting for a good layout, yes. i liked my old one better, but i can't find it anymore D: oh well. AUGH! I HATE THE WORLD!!! (*goes all hot-headed* typical.)

    ReplyDelete