Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb Three's Adventure

There's much to do when you've got time on your hands. It used to bother me when people brush me off as a bum, but I guess they just don't like it when they're busy and stressed out and someone else is having an undue vacation leave. But anyway, February 3 was the birthday of one of my dear friends, and I made that person a card!

A note: Sorry for the lousy edit. I currently have NO PHOTOSHOP D:< But point is, there are turdles everywhere! X3 It is called The Great Cosmic Turtle Convocation. Or Turtles in the Sky.
:3

Last year I'm afraid I slacked off making birthday cards and such, although I have been giving people it as an annual heart-and-soul gift ever since I can remember. But this year, since I've been meaning to keep an organizer so I can finally remedy the fact that I keep forgetting birth dates, I will vow to churn out chunks of more heart-and-soul to people I deem worthy of keeping them :D

But the adventure part of it all is that I rode Eldritch to deliver the turtle card! :D I'm telling you, you must ride a bike to somewhere quite far at least once in your life. You meet all sorts of people who smile at you (in a kind way), learn how to navigate and predict car behavior, feel the breeze in your hair etc etc 8D

Well, so it was tiring, but it's more fulfilling that way :3

14 comments:

  1. WOW Ang ganda ng card! Mas gusto ko yung Turtles in the Sky, reminds me of Castle in the Sky, it's a Studio Ghibli movie. (I dl-ed all of them remember haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is spectacular! :D
    Cy and I drew a turtle on the gravelly surface of the AS parking lot.
    Tis turtle season, my friend.

    Also, I commend you for the bike-riding.
    You must recount your adventures to us more often. :D

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thanks! :3
    (i also happen to have a bad habit of forgetting most cards I do, and I do want them to be remembered, hence the posting) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mich! It was actually Watch Out, There are Turtles in the Sky, first. But I thought it was too long/strange. I just like the word cosmic :D

    Do I go over to your place and watch? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannaugh! Turdles are the best! XD

    You MUST see Geo's response! I wonder if she'll let you? Because responses here can get googled, said she. She responded in a stealthier way hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha turtles... ok..:D cool though

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks, reggie! =D

    gino! :3 see you at CHE!

    ReplyDelete