Thursday, June 28, 2007

ahahahaaaaah.

nope, i wasn't laughing.

i messed up ._. lost focus, took things for granted, and embarrassed myself in front of myself.
GAH.

lookie >_<
in my class, nothing is an acceptable excuse for not doing your assigned task. i don't find sloppy work funny. i assure you that you will also not be amused by the consequences of sloppy work in my class.

as for your outline. i don't find it coherent. show how these themes are connected to one another. also, note that a series of words is not necessarily a sentence simply because you placed a period at the end of it. start writing in complete sentences and you would probably be able to come up with a more coherent outline.

jo

'jo' happens to be my sociology prof... and she's scary!! O_O (judging from her e-mail at least). Who knew??? She's soo not (that) strict in class and she's always cracking jokes... but-but-but look!! What haappened?? I swear my outline wasn't (that) bad...

4 comments:

  1. ... wow... kaya mo yan eandz! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang mean!!! Inemail ko din prof ko eh, may question kc ako & encouraged kmi to do that. Nice nmn sya.:) So far, i really enjoy his class ;)) Sana d sya mean when group ko n mgrereport!

    ReplyDelete