Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You Missed A Spot.

The world was wet today.

And the world sprung a leak in my umbrella, seeped into my robot shoes, and kept tap-tap-tapping on my shoulder.

(It was the world, but when I looked back, there was no one there.)

I wrote a poem and I put it in my pocket. I put it in everyone's pockets with my digital fingers. Lucky it didn't slip and fall into the puddle forming around my feet. You know how it is. How your words turn into soggy blotches that could mean anything. Unless the word was blotch, then that would be fine.

I write words to impress. I write words to impress but it's not working. It's always expressing something. Something I'd prefer to keep. But I can't stop writing. The world is too interesting.


13 comments:

  1. :D you are soooooooooooo talented :D and soooo deep! i have no idea on what you're saying. haha. basta, keep writing to express.! :D mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol june XD thanks! does it sound deep? haha! I was waiting for Wendy to show up for lunch e..and while waiting I ended up scribbling this at the back of my library receipt heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always. your writing is very interesting! HAHA! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee ang cool naman, sinusulat mo yung mga blog posts mo...? Dapat pala gawin ko din yun. Pag nakaupo na kasi ako sa comp, nawawala na yung gusto kong sabihin eh. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Harroun
    X3

    Haha! June, yeah XD pero downside, minsan naman di na umaabot sa blog haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eandra is coool :3

    bagay ka rin sa CW! hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryan! Heehee :3 Thanks so much! I feel so complimented! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thanks Pau XD Hope you're having a blast where you are! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why, thank you! (Kunwari alam ko ung meaning hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heehee back of receipt. That's the way! Yeah, you're coool. :D Honest. :D Your blog is worth more than gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 8D

    You're going to make me grin all day again.

    ReplyDelete