Thursday, November 19, 2009

Social Exchange.

Today I decided to eliminate the dots on my i's. I wasn't very successful. Sometimes I ended up forgetting to cross my t's.

When I climbed aboard the UP jeep this morning, the call boys sounded like tame seals bound to a performance of making a living. They bent over backwards. To come to think of it, life is a circus, and all of us are performers.

"UP! UP! UP!" They went, long after our jeep left the lot. It haunted me until my bangs slapped me back to reality. I am on the verge of cutting them again (or let them demote themselves into nameless strands on my head).

On my way to Biology 1 class, a girl walked towards me wearing the same pair of sandals that I was. She didn't notice.

Oh, now I remember:

The other day I played a note on my keyboard and all it said was GOODBYE. It's dead. I feel like I am being backed into a dark, tuneless corner. By who I cannot really tell.

9 comments:

  1. :(

    or my long-since-abandoned violin.
    *screeeech*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to pick up the skateboard wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. There isn't exactly any lying around, Vanny.
    Or is there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. There isn't exactly any lying around, Vanny.
    Or is there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, God provides! I'm SURE there are. We just have to find them waiting for you at sidewalks, or junk shops, or garbage bins, or skateboard stores...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I'm sure you have the first few locations covered.

    There are kittens being hatched on our roof! :3 I'll wait a few weeks, climb up, and try to smuggle one to my room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bakit pala "Social Exchange" ang title?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, I don't really know. I think I heard it sometime after I wrote this note and thought it sounded really cool.

    ReplyDelete