Thursday, March 25, 2010

Madness. || Moods.

I once asked Sister Fatima why God created us in the first place.
She smiled and said that He created me because...He dreamt of me.

I wondered how people could last without a notion of a loving God. Without any God, for that matter. It must be very bleak.
Except...they don't seem to think so. Sometimes I look at them and realize that they're far more self-assured than I am.

I don't think it's a bad thing though (I'll keep my reasons to myself).
Love is a form of madness that I like.
___________________________________________________________

Have you noticed how feelings are always mixed?
It's kind of disconcerting if you think about it.

And is there such a thing as a good intention?
(If you say yes, perhaps you haven't looked deep enough.)

Behind my smile is a jumble of a million other expressions, and I think it goes for you as well.

2 comments:

  1. But the thing for me is, it's okay not to see things too deeply. When we smile, it's just because. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, I think I think too much. (Is there such a thing as thinking too much? Haha.)

    Hm, but you're right tho. There were moments when I didn't even realize I was smiling. We do it without thinking :D

    ReplyDelete