Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Worlds Apart.

I get drawn into other people's worlds too easily.

And why wouldn't I? People like to make themselves comfortable and seldom do I find it cold. (I did, once. Find it cold, I mean. And even then I stayed longer in it than anywhere else because it was so intriguing.
I left in the end. It was all a lie.)

Sometimes I find it hard to leave. When I finally find the resolve to, I keep looking back until I realize that I still hadn't really left, just kept walking around.
I'm still stuck in one right now.

How do you get there? Words.
Everybody's words are bridges. The thing is, you wouldn't really know if it'll hold. You have to get on it and see if it will. But don't worry, if you do fall, you won't fall too far. You just flounder a little in space until you get back to your side of reality.
Out of breath, maybe, but nothing serious.
Then you keep to yourself a little until gravity pulls another planet along.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks :3

    One of those midnight lines that won't let me sleep unless I write them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eandra's words of wisdom. Right there next to Gandhi. Haha! Awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gandhi! (gasp) Oh no, no, I'm like 1/billionth of 1/fibrillionth of Gandhi. And less than half of what's left.

    I'm happy you liked it tho :D

    ReplyDelete