Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Mom's Leeheeving o_o


No, not forever.
Just for 10 days. To Taiwan. With her friends.
Leaving us with all the
Chores
Responsibility
Money
Callers
All the while I'm dealing with my
Floor plans
Elevations
Sections
Isometrics
Sketch models
Papers
I told her I didn't want her to leave because
She runs things here
She makes things go smooth
Finals are here
She's taking off on such short notice
Nobody's gonna drive me (which earned me a bad remark)
Now my mood is sour
All day
Because she's leaving tomorrow.
She scolds me
For using the computer for so long
And I retaliate with an excuse
And she goes upstairs mumbling
And I feel a little bit more useless
Useless o_o

8 comments:

  1. no you're not useless!!!! don't worry, it's just 10 days...10 days of well...a little bit of freedom and exploring the streets of QC in case we commute....basta you're not useless!!! you have a use...you tolerate my craziness and you draw crazy things and and you write good poems which people could relate to! those are uses...it's not like you need to be a car and give off smoke in order to be useful ^__________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. pfffft.... you can do this eandra! ikaw pa! :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww. wawa ka nmn.. haha.

    its okay.. you'll get through it alive :)
    all you gotta do is just believe in yourself ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaya nyo yan! kasama mo naman kapatid mo sa bahay. ingat sa commute

    ReplyDelete
  5. kaya nyo yan! kasama mo naman kapatid mo sa bahay. ingat sa commute

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thahahahaaaanks >_< *gives everybody a big hug*

    i feel a lot better :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. now i feel a little silly for ranting. but oh well.

    yey! <3

    ReplyDelete