Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Blog of Nothingness.

Because I feel small and petty and insubstantial in the grand scheme of things, holed up in my home, as such; a skinny girl and I am singing to the rain.

I was supposed to draw Lucy at Starbucks today, but it got cancelled. She dreams of Percival on most nights, but he never spares her a glance. I am drawn to those kinds of stories.

It's the weather and the perhaps dim yellow lights in the room that brings out the pain.

Today my sister bought me ice cream, and it's a little bubble of memory that floats in and out among the sheets. I try hard to remember the taste, but I forget what happiness tastes like.
Especially when it rains.

School is a looming doom-cloud, in any weather. Bartholomew gave me a hug, and in that moment everything feels okay.

13 comments:

  1. GRABE EANDRA! Is this still about what I think it is! You were never like this about ____ ! Why this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whut? Hahaha, this is me being generally sad about everything. _____ it is not XD

    Well, maybe. _____ is technically under "everything."
    It's the weather, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jooviiii D: squeal "happiness!" until the rain stops hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "sweet is pleasure after pain" (or so it goes) by William Shakespearre, or at least, I think it was shakespearre :)) the point is, tama yan. let's all be sad para happy things become happier than they really are

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hugs* show up in arki before leaving for ID okay?...

    let the rain put sadness aside and bring in a bunch of rainbows in the end...

    summer isn't complete without memories and a bunch of other silly ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD i feel happier already haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. merri! yeah, in fact i'm showing up tomorrow, i think :}
    i shall text you my... questions >___> the long break has rendered me reg-dumb :|

    ReplyDelete
  8. hughughughughughughug :)

    above all that, let me just tell you that you are a fascinating writer and I just love reading your blogs. I can feeeeel the pain just because you described it. hahaha :p

    hope you're okay ;p let's talk again sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happiness tastes like double baked bubblegum pie topped with whipped icecream toffee, silly! Hope you'll feel better soon ean. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. juuune! :3 thank youu! XD oh, we will, we will ^____^ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. bubblegum pie?? 8D WOW hahaha thanks vib XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. bubblegum pie?? 8D WOW hahaha thanks vib XD

    ReplyDelete