Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Eat Paper and I Drink Ink.

Some kind soul let me draw on his guitar (which I have secretly named Pilate)! :3 Excellent.



He couldn't decide what to put in at first. So I said Turdles, because turdles are epic. But he said they were girly. Feh.

And since he didn't like turdles, the next epic thing would be Superman, so that's how it was.

Yay! This took me about.. two days? Including the amount of time I kept putting it off because I really didn't want to mess up.



Admittedly, I am awful at drawing superheroes, but I seem to copy them quite decently. This was taken from a tacky writing notebook.



Yaay~
*scouts for more duct-taped instruments*
Thank you, Mr. Man-with-the-duct-taped-guitar! :D




29 comments:

  1. wow..... pwede ka na mag draw for comic books... hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay XD hanggang copy lang tho hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Seriously, WOW. *waves flag of yandra*
    I wonder who the guitar belongs to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bravo! try green lantern next time :> haha yea I'm biased :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaay~ hannah :3
    I should find someone with a duct-taped marimba for you to doodle on!
    That would be so awesome XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)...wow~~!!! :D looks like it came from real comics

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! i've run out of stringed instruments XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, technically, it did XD i just copied hahaha.
    merri!! can't wait to see you again! i miss your craziness D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: this is so COOL!

    Btw, :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude! that is sooo awesome! whoever owns that guitar is super lucky. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey get that guitar! we need to color it in!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. but a lot of people are bad copiers :o

    gahhhhhhhhh I MISS YOUR SANITY TOO!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa! I know that guitar! There's only one person around here with a guitar like that.. Mr. Awesome XD
    Can't wait to see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I realize I just echoed a lot of people here. It looks good. Awesoome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha! We can't apply photoshop in real life though :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh oh! I think you will tomorrow :D I think, if he brings it to ze reunion XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yaaay thanks everybody :3
    (I just keep reading the word Awesome haha, how uncannily coincidental.)

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks. I realize I just echoed myself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete